Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello, everyone,
and welcome! Happy Labor Day to all my U.S. readers. Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and day off of work. The First Episode of the Bag Bliss Podcast is now live...YEAH! I have wanted to start a Podcast for a long time and here it is. Hope you enjoy this first "attempt" and will come back for more. In this first Episode I announce the winners of the Where in the World is MariaElenaBliss Contest on Instagram (IG). I discuss the upcoming Knitting Pipeline Retreat in Kennebunk Maine, the guests which will attend the retreat and I review two NEW books for you...one sewing (bag making) and one knitting (Lace). Here are some links I discuss:

Bliss Bulletin (Subscribe for a Discount Code in the shop!) Newsletter
Praire Piper - On Ravelry
Susan B. Anderson - Blog
Hannah Fettig- Knitbot, Hannah Fettig Stashbot (Apple App.)
Handmade Style Book by Anna Graham of Noodlehead
Lace Knitting Designs for Wide Open Spaces by Rosemary (Romi) Hill
Bag Bliss Group on Ravelry

Thank you for finding my Bliss!!!
ps please comment on the new Podcast Episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment