Friday, September 18, 2015

Episode 2 of the Bag Bliss Podcast - "My Bags are Packet and I'm Ready to go!"


 The Bag Bliss Podcast... a podcast where sewing and knitting joyfully unite!!!
 Follow me on Ravelry, Instagram, FB and Etsy as MariaElenaBliss. Use hashtag: #wwismarielenabliss to win prizes at the end of December 2015!

Knitting: 
1.Wildflower Cardigan by Alana Dakos of Nevernotknitting using Cascade 220 in the Heathers color # 2438 which is a greenish heather 
2.Barley Hat by Tin Can Knits from Sundara Merino Worsted in Blue for my daughter
3  Summertide Shawl MKAL by Helen Stewart  curious handmade on social media and Hellsbells on Ravelry. If you haven’t joined is MKAL you are truly missing out! There is still time as we have all just received Clue 2. 
4 Rose City Rollers ankle sock pattern  by Mara Catherine Bryer (free on Ravelry) and will be knitting them for my Mom for Holiday gifting and using Sundara Fingering Merino I have in my stash. Using size us1/2.25mm dpns and making the small size. I great pattern for sock pattern for South Florida. I may knit another pair for her out of Arne and Carlos Regia


Sewing: Chambray Dress from the Handmade Style Book by Anna Graham and her Caravan Tote and matching Clutch to use for my travel and projects. I will be using the clutch for storing the Rose City Rollers ankle sock pattern (free on Ravelry) and will be knitting them for my Mom for Holiday gifting and using Sundara Fingering Merino I have in my stash. Using size us1/2.25mm dpns and making the small size as my Mom has very tiny feet. I great pattern for sock pattern for South Florida and I will make her a matching Pillow Case out of Liberty Lawn upon my return.

KP Maine Retreat: My Bags are packed and on their way to Kennebunk before me- If you are near Maine on Tuesday Sept. 22nd. join us at the Franciscan Inn on 26 Beach Avenue for the vending fair!!! Paula has opened the vending fair for anyone who would like to attend...such great news!!! Listen to the latest Knitting Pipeline Podcast for information on time and parking options at the Franciscan Inn. Hope to see you there!
Indigo Dyeing : Clara Parks and Knitter’s Review Newsletter I will be taking a piece of fabric to indigo dye and using to make a project bag! 
Susan B. Anderson: workshop of her dolls she designed for Quince and Co. Mary, Millie and Morgan…soo cute. After making Susan’s Spud (sheep...see picture) I can’t wait to tackle one of the little darling dolls!

Remember to sign up for the Bliss Bulletin my Newsletter and receive a 10% discount code in my Etsy shop! 






Music for the show “Springish"was provided by artist Andi Gillicuddy with his permission from freemusicarchive.org site. Andi is a young guitar artist and lives in Germany. If you love his music check out his site: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/gillicuddy/Plays_Guitar/

No comments:

Post a Comment